Controlled Substances Workshop Hosted by the BME and MASA
This announcement has 1 attachment:
HOTEL ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE BUT NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE! PLEASE READ THE BROCHURE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS ON RESERVATIONS. The BME is not accepting money to make reservations for rooms, that needs to be done directly through contacting the hotel(s).
You are invited by the BME and MASA to attend scheduled conferences (see attached document for associated costs) for the purpose of completing the necessary coursework to begin the process of obtaining a Qualified Alabama Controlled Substances Registration Certificate (QACSC). This is the first step in the process of seeking certification as afforded to CRNPs and CNMs through recent legislation signed into law by Governor Bentley in May 2013. The dates and locations are listed below. For complete details, see the attached brochure.
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency in Birmingham formally known asThe Wynfrey Hotel
- Hotel Rate: $125 Call (800) 996-3739 and reference room block ID MASA2013R
- Room block closes June 24.
- Hotel: Perdido Beach Resort located at Orange Beach
- Hotel Rate: $172 Call (800) 634-8001 and reference the Medical Association of the
- State of Alabama or ID #9861 for room block. Room block closes July 8.
Please note the revised conference fee structure for physicians and non-physicians as detailed on the registration form. Questions? Contact the Education Department of the BME at (334) 954-2500 or (800) 239-6272.