2015 NPAA Awards--Deadline has been extended!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The NPAA Awards are presented each year at our conference (register here). They provide an opportunity to give recognition to individual health care providers, educators or advocates; the in-the-trenches team members and the leaders who inspire, motivate and empower others around them to make a difference in the lives of those for whom they provide care.
A total of 9 awards may be presented, including regional awards for outstanding NPs in each of the state's 6 NPAA regions, and state awards for advanced practice, education and advocacy.
Regional Awards (1 award per region):
- Outstanding Regional Nurse Practitioner Award
- Outstanding Regional Nurse Practitioner Educator Award
State Awards (1 award per category):
- Outstanding Advanced Practice Nurse Award
- Outstanding Nurse Educator Award
- Outstanding Advocacy Award (does not have to be a nurse)
- Power of One Award (chosen by the Executive Committee)
The full announcement, including the nomination form, is attached.
Nominations must be submitted electronically to NPAAawards@gmail.com no later than October 23, 2015, at 5:00 p.m. CT.
Please consider nominating a deserving NP from your area for an award!